Victorian Visitor Restrictions Continue
Visitor Restrictions from 11:59pm Thursday 24 June 2021.
Following the acting premier’s announcement today from 11:59pm Thursday 24 June. Two visitors are permitted at a time, up to 5 per day in residential aged care facilities, except for end-of-life (two at a time, no total limit per day).
Visitors are now permitted into aged care or other residential facility settings. Two visitors are permitted at a time, up to five visitors per day, except for end-of-life (Two visitors at a time with no total limit per day).
General Visitor restrictions:
- Two visitors at a time, up to five per day;
- Do not have to be from the same household and no time limit
- Perspective residents are permitted to visit
End-of-life Visitor restrictions:
- Two visitors at a time, no total limit per day;
- Do not have to be from the same household;
- No time limits;
- No daily limit.
- Monday – Friday 9:30am – 4pm
- Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays from 1pm to 3pm
- Once visitors have checked in they may remain in the home past the times noted above
- Please contact the Facility Manager, Clinical Care Coordinator or Administration if you wish to visit outside of these hours.
If you are visiting for permitted reasons please follow these guidelines during your visit:
- Please contact the home manager or administration staff in prior to coming to the home so we can book a suitable a visiting time;
- Visitors are required to wear face masks when in an indoor space or in any outdoor space;
- All workers (including non-essential staff and contractors) are required to wear face masks when in any indoor and outdoor space;
- Upon entry, use hand sanitiser for 20 seconds;
- Report to reception, have your temperature checked and complete the electronic QR sign-in declaration which screens for COVID-19. Visitors must not have a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or more;
- Visits will take place in courtyards or gardens, whenever possible. Please do not visit any other areas of the residence unless it is absolutely essential, including the common area bathrooms, tea & coffee stations lounges and dining rooms;
- Visitors must follow infection control procedures, such as regular handwashing and social distancing with staff, residents and your loved one. Visitors are also required to wear single-use OC Health supplied masks at all times while inside the residence, even in a resident’s room.
- If you are unwell at any time after your visit, please alert the Residence Manager immediately.
Keep in touch with your loved ones through electronic means such as face time or window visits which can be arranged through contacting Lifestyle staff on the details below.
We will be publishing regular updates to the Ocean Mist website following further government announcements to restrictions as updates come to hand. These can be found in the following link www.ochealth.com.au.
In the meantime, please stay safe and healthy.